Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are proud to be supporting @VisitDartmoor Members Day by providing an insight into social media and digital mark… https://t.co/IwVB7Ila06 19h ago
- RT @DevonWildlife: Good to see Devon's wild beavers hitting today's headlines in @WMNNews. Thanks to our project partners… https://t.co/K68aiQ5mDt 20h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you #GDPR ready? Calling all #NorthSomerset businesses - we are running our popular free workshop nxt wk at… https://t.co/PHqslcBDv4 21h ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: Work has started on the construction of two buildings that will provide an additional 27,000 sq ft of space here at… https://t.co/xCXfFthVzy 21h ago