Fund title: First Steps Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small loan and grant packages for early-stage community enterprises
This is a £300,000 pilot fund for community enterprises looking to take on their first loan to help the organisation move forward from the start-up stage.
There is a particular focus on organisations working in the following areas:
- older people
- health and wellbeing
- employment for young people
Small community-led organisations can apply for up to £30,000 (90% loan and 10% grant) to help them grow their services and become more sustainable. The investments are the first steps towards accessing the wider social investment market and more financing options.
Search the site
- RT @SW_CTN: It's happening. Apply to be a fellow! Deadline 31 July https://t.co/9YTGA3fE92 15h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Learn to weigh up risks and understand jargon with brilliant business leader Peter Jones @dragonjones in the Jargon… https://t.co/4OwS3kDNTx 16h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Fully funded (yes free) 1 to 1 #biz advice with a local adviser is available now in #Devon #Plymouth #Somerset and… https://t.co/R5FtXv8jRW 16h ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: Take part in 2 day #CreativeJam - #creativethinking to tackle #social & #environmental #challenges & reimagine you… https://t.co/iNWM8BDXWR 16h ago