Fund title: Financial Inclusion Programme
Focus of fund/fund aims:
An invitation to contribute to the design of a new fund to support people who are struggling financially
The Big Lottery Fund is designing a new £55m programme to increase the use of fair, affordable and appropriate financial products and services that boost savings, increase protection against shocks, smooth incomes and increase access to fair, affordable and appropriate credit.
The programme is not open for applications at this stage, but people with current, or very recent experience of financial exclusion are being invited to contribute to its design.
There will be surveys, interviews and workshops to:
- understand the use of financial products and services by low income households
- explore what makes a difference
- determine how to maximise the impact of £55m
There will be a survey for people with recent experience of financial inclusion as well as an engagement survey for stakeholders, including delivery organisations and providers of financial products and services. Both will be made available in the coming weeks. If you would like to know when either survey goes live, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Search the site
- RT @VisitDevon: Even cloudy sunsets are beautiful in Devon! Hartland | North Devon by @orange60 https://t.co/DJUGDncxgh… https://t.co/OCMT32Z5E7 10h ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Here’s our five things to do in #Exeter on a wet day.1) @RAMMuseum 2) @ExeterPassages 3)@ExeterLibrary 4)… https://t.co/P24e5KCztY 1d ago
- RT @FSBSouthWest: And the winner for Best Small Business Friendly Council is....West Devon Borough Council @WestDevon_BC many congrat… https://t.co/q1zYtp6stk 3d ago
- RT @FSBSouthWest: Best provision of small business services at our FSB Devon Council Awards @TheArundellArms - runner up is Plymouth… https://t.co/M1KQXLooxA 3d ago