Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @businessgov: Are you a startup or SME with 0-9 employees looking to increase your productivity? Applications for new business su… https://t.co/5UK71lNkO2 13h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon County Council is launching a research project aiming to find out more about the needs of rural businesses an… https://t.co/P8aXqJOVuW 14h ago
- RT @MarjoleinMR: Great to be hosted by @exeterchamber at their lunch event today to talk to #businesses in #exeter about the… https://t.co/ITUrtQmCJA 14h ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Only two weeks till the #NationalApprenticeshipShow2019! If you are planning on attending, make sure you pop over… https://t.co/eomYfrk0Xz 21h ago