Fund title: EU Gateway Business Avenues
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Opportunity to apply for business missions to Asia
There is a separate deadline for each business mission
EU Gateway Business Avenues is an initiative funded by the European Union helping European companies to establish long-lasting business collaborations in Asia.
Selected European companies get the opportunity to participate in a one-week business mission in any of the three target markets, Korea, South East Asia and China, focused on a specific sector.
Companies benefit from a range of business support services, which includes coaching, and logistical and financial support.
Businesses can now apply for new missions taking place in 2016 and 2017:
EU Gateway to Korea
- Construction & Building Technologies (Seoul, 6-10 February 2017)
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies (Seoul, 13-17 March 2017)
- Environment & Water Technologies (Seoul, 3-7 July 2017)
- Food & Beverages – Organic ONLY (Seoul, 31 October – 4 November 2016)
- Food & Beverages – Organic ONLY (Seoul, 23-27 October 2017)
EU Business Avenues in South East Asia
- Green Energy Technologies (24-28 October 2016 in Singapore and Malaysia)
- Construction & Building Technologies (6-10 November 2017 in the Philippines and Singapore)
There are a number of eligibility criteria, including the requirement that companies should have existed for at least 5 years and have 3 years of financial records.