Fund title: Education Endowment Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To raise the attainment of children and young people, particularly those from disadvantaged backgrounds
11 December 2017
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF), which seeks to improve the educational attainment of disadvantaged pupils (aged 3 – 18), has launched a new funding round.
This round of funding is particularly aimed at proposals for:
- improving Maths teaching at Key Stage 2/3
- developing attitudes, skills and behaviours that are thought to underpin success in school and work
- improving behaviour for specific groups of pupils or for whole-class / whole-school approaches to improving behaviour.
Programmes must be scalable and able to be replicated in schools/settings across England. The Foundation does not fund projects in one or very small numbers of schools/settings. Their smallest projects have been in 3-4 schools, but are typically in more than 50, and often over 80, institutions. Applications for funding can be made before schools have been recruited to take part.
To be eligible the applicant must be a not-for-profit organisation, such as a school, charity, social enterprise, local authority or university. Grants are expected to be in the range of £90,000 to £1.5m.
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/gwWFNnaHlX Deadline 26 Nov 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are proud to be supporting @VisitDartmoor Members Day by providing an insight into social media and digital mark… https://t.co/IwVB7Ila06 3d ago
- RT @DevonWildlife: Good to see Devon's wild beavers hitting today's headlines in @WMNNews. Thanks to our project partners… https://t.co/K68aiQ5mDt 3d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you #GDPR ready? Calling all #NorthSomerset businesses - we are running our popular free workshop nxt wk at… https://t.co/PHqslcBDv4 3d ago