Fund title: Discovery Grants (formerly Santander Foundation)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
funding for local projects which help disadvantaged people
The Discovery Foundation is the new name for the Santander Foundation. It will provide grants to support knowledge, skills and innovation to give disadvantaged people the confidence to discover and create a new world of opportunities. The Foundation’s previous three grants schemes have been combined into a single new scheme called Discovery Grants making it simpler to apply for funding.
Discovery Grants of up to £5,000 are available to UK registered charities, Community Interest Companies and credit unions to fund local projects helping disadvantaged people.
The grants will fund activities which support one or more of the foundation’s three priority themes:
- Explorer – improving knowledge and insight
- Transformer – developing skills and experience
- Changemaker – innovative solutions to social challenges
Funding is available to support local projects for one year and can cover part-time salaries, equipment or materials.
Search the site
- RT @DCCBRT: Are you a small-medium sized business or social enterprise? If so, sign up to attend an exciting 'Innovation in Hea… https://t.co/Xru9uaTnN3 14h ago
- RT @DevonNewscentre: Business Promotion Grants of up to £1,500 are available to help firms who are looking to promote their products and… https://t.co/hPkCPAQOHw 14h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Business Promotion Grants of up to £1,500 are available to help firms who are looking to promote their products and… https://t.co/PoOTi90o0S 14h ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: The final pitch event is almost upon us! 22 shortlisted applicants but only 2 winners will be chosen to win a growt… https://t.co/Jr7ihL3Idi 14h ago