Fund title: Discovery Grants (formerly Santander Foundation)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
funding for local projects which help disadvantaged people
The Discovery Foundation is the new name for the Santander Foundation. It will provide grants to support knowledge, skills and innovation to give disadvantaged people the confidence to discover and create a new world of opportunities. The Foundation’s previous three grants schemes have been combined into a single new scheme called Discovery Grants making it simpler to apply for funding.
Discovery Grants of up to £5,000 are available to UK registered charities, Community Interest Companies and credit unions to fund local projects helping disadvantaged people.
The grants will fund activities which support one or more of the foundation’s three priority themes:
- Explorer – improving knowledge and insight
- Transformer – developing skills and experience
- Changemaker – innovative solutions to social challenges
Funding is available to support local projects for one year and can cover part-time salaries, equipment or materials.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 7 Mentions, 5K Mention Reach, 3 Favorited, 6 Retweets, 11K Retweet Reach. See yours with… https://t.co/h7CXH2iF37 9h ago
- Fancy working for @LearnDevon? We are looking to recruit a Senior Customer Support Officer covering the East Devon… https://t.co/byzUu13x3m 17h ago
- RT @Mr_John_Harvey_: Happy Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve,… https://t.co/qPS0OV00qd 2d ago
- We will be getting involved in #OurDay! Check out our feed on 21 Nov to find out how we support the local community and economy #WeAreDevon 2d ago