Fund title: Discovery Grants (formerly Santander Foundation)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
funding for local projects which help disadvantaged people
The Discovery Foundation is the new name for the Santander Foundation. It will provide grants to support knowledge, skills and innovation to give disadvantaged people the confidence to discover and create a new world of opportunities. The Foundation’s previous three grants schemes have been combined into a single new scheme called Discovery Grants making it simpler to apply for funding.
Discovery Grants of up to £5,000 are available to UK registered charities, Community Interest Companies and credit unions to fund local projects helping disadvantaged people.
The grants will fund activities which support one or more of the foundation’s three priority themes:
- Explorer – improving knowledge and insight
- Transformer – developing skills and experience
- Changemaker – innovative solutions to social challenges
Funding is available to support local projects for one year and can cover part-time salaries, equipment or materials.
Search the site
- Having trouble with mobile phone coverage in your area? Connecting Devon and Somerset have some top tips that can h… https://t.co/CXtDXGIHMH 4h ago
- Broadband speeds on a go slow? Connecting Devon and Somerset want to know what broadband your business currently g… https://t.co/w5J7m5BPTM 1d ago
- RT @JSsedartington: Good peopling today at the @GoodFinanceUK #socinv event. Great to hear from @BigIssueInvest @NatWestBusiness… https://t.co/0HaL7q8vWe 2d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Breathe easy with cleaner air: new funding to fight pollution https://t.co/J7ktD7Gj2d 2d ago