Fund title: Discovery Grants (formerly Santander Foundation)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
funding for local projects which help disadvantaged people
The Discovery Foundation is the new name for the Santander Foundation. It will provide grants to support knowledge, skills and innovation to give disadvantaged people the confidence to discover and create a new world of opportunities. The Foundation’s previous three grants schemes have been combined into a single new scheme called Discovery Grants making it simpler to apply for funding.
Discovery Grants of up to £5,000 are available to UK registered charities, Community Interest Companies and credit unions to fund local projects helping disadvantaged people.
The grants will fund activities which support one or more of the foundation’s three priority themes:
- Explorer – improving knowledge and insight
- Transformer – developing skills and experience
- Changemaker – innovative solutions to social challenges
Funding is available to support local projects for one year and can cover part-time salaries, equipment or materials.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 5 New Followers, 2 Retweets, 2.82K Retweet Reach, 1 Tweet. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 2d ago
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/i59G5ZFGnL 2d ago
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 3d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: With @UKAirband at Chagford Show today come and visit us. https://t.co/EVXKnumWOq 3d ago