Fund title: Crowdfund Devon
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Opportunities for Devon projects raising money through Crowdfunder to unlock extra funding on top of what is raised from the crowd
Crowdfund Devon has been set up to support community groups, start-up businesses, charities and individuals across the county to raise money from the crowd and unlock extra funding from the Crowdfund Devon partners. Devon County Council, West Devon Borough Council, Teignbridge District Council, Exeter City Council and the Police, are all working with Crowdfunder, to build opportunities for community groups to bid for funding to help local projects get off the ground.
Projects that run an all-or-nothing crowdfund on Crowdfunder and reach 100% of their funding target can unlock extra funding from one of the Crowdfund Devon partners. The funds are:
- DCC’s Community Chest (Devon County Council)
- Community Resilience Fund (D&C Police)
- Crowdfund West Devon
- Crowdfund Exeter
- Stronger Communities Fund (Teignbridge)
Crowdfund Devon is for projects that benefit the community, support wellbeing, work towards a better environment, reward innovation or support business ideas.
Search the site
- RT @REconomyCentre: Starting a local enteprise? Thinking about it? This workshop, Feb 2nd, will help you think it through and make it h… https://t.co/jTDIdSJLCa 11h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Are you a sole trader or small business in the Torbay area? Check out these events from @TDABusiness here:… https://t.co/4KrIVZY5kz 11h ago
- RT @HMGSouthWest: Thousands of organisations are taking on bright #apprentices bursting with fresh ideas and skills now - have you th… https://t.co/GIWTMVaAWn 16h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Celebrating Devon’s inspirational women - https://t.co/pSUvfBHnGq via @DevonCC 16h ago