Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @GeneratorHub: How Writing for One Hour a Day Can Improve The Quality of Your Life. https://t.co/tQAMyVflLw 1d ago
- RT @DevonCC: We are now proud to support the Red Box Project, an initiative that quietly ensures no young woman misses out on he… https://t.co/v8oYUHXyuR 1d ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: Have you heard us on the radio yet? Our latest advertising campaign is well under way across Devon & Torbay includi… https://t.co/ajsvP1Fxtq 1d ago
- RT @VisitDevon: The leaves are falling and the skies are darkening but there's still plenty to see in Devon at this time of year! … https://t.co/deiZd9bfYb 1d ago