Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 7 Mentions, 5K Mention Reach, 3 Favorited, 6 Retweets, 11K Retweet Reach. See yours with… https://t.co/h7CXH2iF37 3h ago
- Fancy working for @LearnDevon? We are looking to recruit a Senior Customer Support Officer covering the East Devon… https://t.co/byzUu13x3m 11h ago
- RT @Mr_John_Harvey_: Happy Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve,… https://t.co/qPS0OV00qd 1d ago
- We will be getting involved in #OurDay! Check out our feed on 21 Nov to find out how we support the local community and economy #WeAreDevon 1d ago