Fund title: Covenant Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects to support the armed forces community
See separate deadlines for each priority
The Covenant Fund provides £10 million each year to support the armed forces community across the UK.
The Fund is currently accepting applications for the following priorities:
Families in Stress
Local charities or community interest companies that provide specialist services, working in close partnership with military bases can apply for grants of up to £300,000.
Eligible projects should support families of serving personnel who are experiencing a significant stressful life event and would benefit from an intervention from a provider who can offer specialist support.
Expressions of Interest by 26 June 2017
Local grants: community integration/delivery of local services
Grants of up to £20,000 are available for projects which respond to the local needs of the armed forces community and improve recognition of the Armed Forces Covenant. Projects should:
- help integrate armed forces and civilian communities across the UK, and/or
- deliver valuable local services to the armed forces community.
Applications can be submitted at any time during 2017
Strengthening local government delivery of the Covenant
Applications are encouraged from clusters of local authorities, working closely with military communities in their area, to share best practice and implement practical support for the local armed force community. Support is available for the training of frontline staff and piloting new drop-in information centres. Applicants can also request dedicated support and expertise on media and communications relating to the Covenant.
Applications by 2 October 2017, or 27 November 2017
Letters of interest are also currently requested for the provision of a Digital Support Programme for the Covenant Fund.
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/gwWFNnaHlX Deadline 26 Nov 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are proud to be supporting @VisitDartmoor Members Day by providing an insight into social media and digital mark… https://t.co/IwVB7Ila06 2d ago
- RT @DevonWildlife: Good to see Devon's wild beavers hitting today's headlines in @WMNNews. Thanks to our project partners… https://t.co/K68aiQ5mDt 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you #GDPR ready? Calling all #NorthSomerset businesses - we are running our popular free workshop nxt wk at… https://t.co/PHqslcBDv4 2d ago