Fund title: Comic Relief: Active Ageing
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For initiatives which engage older people from ‘harder to reach’ groups in community activities
29 August 2017
Community-based organisations and partnerships can apply for grants of between £40,000 and £80,000 to support projects, initiatives and activities which benefit older people.
There is a specific focus on those older people who do not usually participate in volunteering or social activities because they are from a disadvantaged community, or face barriers to participation. Comic Relief is also interested in supporting activities which will have a wider benefit for the community in which they are taking place.
Applications will need to meet at least one of the following outcomes:
- older people improve their mental health and wellbeing
- older people increase the quality and quantity of their social connections
- older people develop an enhanced sense of purpose and empowerment
Search the site
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/tz7qjdLXXi 4h ago
- Free Dr Bike sessions in Cranbrook- first weekend of September. Book now https://t.co/LSju9Sim7g @cycledevon… https://t.co/12Qc1yFnJ9 6h ago
- Great news for @SalcombeGin, 3star Great Taste award for their ‘Start Point’ gin congratulations #DevonDelivers #ambassador @guildoffinefood 1d ago
- RECRUITING: @dccapprentices looking for a new intake of #apprentices. Well paid + good benefits = Great Opportunity… https://t.co/45M0e12UGz 2d ago