Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- Having trouble with mobile phone coverage in your area? Connecting Devon and Somerset have some top tips that can h… https://t.co/CXtDXGIHMH 1h ago
- Broadband speeds on a go slow? Connecting Devon and Somerset want to know what broadband your business currently g… https://t.co/w5J7m5BPTM 1d ago
- RT @JSsedartington: Good peopling today at the @GoodFinanceUK #socinv event. Great to hear from @BigIssueInvest @NatWestBusiness… https://t.co/0HaL7q8vWe 2d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Breathe easy with cleaner air: new funding to fight pollution https://t.co/J7ktD7Gj2d 2d ago