Fund title: Blue Spark Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support the education and development of children and young people
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Blue Spark Foundation aims to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects which:
- encourage independence
- develop team working skills
- develop self confidence
- promote creativity and individuality
- encourage aspiration
- enhance educational achievement
- widen educational horizons
Projects can include a range of activities such as academic education, drama, sport, enterprise, debating, art and design, music, community activities and educational excursions.
The foundation provides funds for projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without its support. Most projects which Blue Spark supports are likely to be initiated or undertaken by schools, colleges, clubs, community groups or other organisations, although individuals can also apply.
Most grants are under £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @ProudtoCare: Are you looking for a change? New role, new challenge, new sector altogether? We have something for everyone from o… https://t.co/iu87yW3Er1 5d ago
- RT @DevonCC: Depressed or suffering from anxiety? Suicide is a major cause of death for men. Speak up! https://t.co/fIOl82g1Rv https://t.co/1jmobcrz0i 5d ago
- RT @TechSWofficial: We have teamed up with @EngineShed_BB & @TechNation to bring techies together at our free #Bristol event. Learn, co… https://t.co/oN2oYAlerh 5d ago
- RT @DevonCC: We've team up with @LibrariesUnLtd to find out what you think about @DevonLibraries mobile library and outreach ser… https://t.co/1EWR5QuRci 5d ago