Fund title: Big Lottery Fund: Reaching Communities
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects that help people and communities most in need
Applications can be made at any time
New simplified guidance notes are now available for organisations seeking funding from Reaching Communities. Grants of between £10,000 and £500,000 are available to cover the costs of projects which improve communities by using local knowledge, strengths and assets and, in particular, by involving the people who will benefit from the activity in its planning, development and delivery.
Applications can come from voluntary or community groups such as charities, co-operatives, social enterprises or community interest companies, not-for-profit companies limited by guarantee or statutory organisations such as local authorities or schools.
Reaching Communities particularly want to hear about projects that support:
- lasting and sustainable changes to places and spaces
- communities to develop happier and stronger relationships with each other
- taking action to focus on the root causes of social problems to tackle them at the earliest possible stage.
Grants are available to cover all of the costs associated with delivering a project, including staff salaries, training, volunteer expenses, management costs, equipment, premises costs, monitoring and evaluation and overheads.
Smaller grants (of up to £100,000) are available for small-scale capital work.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: Say hi to Gemma & Jamie @SomBizShow today and find out how we can help you boost your digital skills… https://t.co/bVEdH3vkKB 10h ago
- If you want to keep your followers engaged and also save time throughout your day, RoundTeam is a great solution. https://t.co/JurpJe1NCe 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Hurry! Still space on our free Mobile & Apps #business workshop @MendipEconomy GROW with DIGITAL wk #Glastonbury… https://t.co/S62QJ8HWbk 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We'll be on hand to answer your tech questions @SomBizShow tomorrow! @Cosmic_UK https://t.co/N6UhTMgxA5 https://t.co/llI8zLYri0 1d ago