Fund title: Barrow Cadbury Trust: Connect Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To strengthen the social investment market in England to better meet the needs of charities and social enterprises
2 July 2017 (Activity 1) 5 November 2017 (Activity 3) Refer to website for more details about deadlines
The Connect Fund supports intermediaries and infrastructure organisations to make social investment work better for a wider range of charities and social enterprises. The fund seeks proposals that will foster partnership, collaboration, and open source solutions for shared benefit in the social investment market in England.
Funding is available for three areas of activity:
- Grants to address gaps in the infrastructure of the social investment market. This includes activities around: data management; skill development; sector networks; or other shared resource solutions.
- Data gathering to evidence demand for investment required by existing social investment intermediaries.
- Feasibility grants to test new approaches and models that support social investment
Grant funding from the Connect Fund is intended for organisations operating in the social investment market in England. This might include fund managers, advisors, brokers, platforms, networks, interest groups, charities or social enterprises working or engaging with the social investment sector. The Connect Fund is not intended for frontline charities or social enterprises working directly with beneficiaries.
The Good Finance website explains more about social investment
Search the site
- RECRUITING: @dccapprentices looking for a new intake of #apprentices. Well paid + good benefits = Great Opportunity… https://t.co/45M0e12UGz 6h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 5 New Followers, 2 Retweets, 2.82K Retweet Reach, 1 Tweet. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 2d ago
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/i59G5ZFGnL 2d ago
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 3d ago