Fund title: Architectural Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants towards the costs of restoring historic buildings for the benefit of the public
2018 deadlines: 16 February, 11 May, 24 August and 2 November
The Architectural Heritage Fund can give advice, grants and loans to help registered charities and not-for-profit groups find new sustainable uses for the historic buildings in the community.
- Project Viability Grants – up to £5,000 – are to fund short studies to look at potential uses for a building and at its current condition.
- Project Development Grants – up to £25,000 – are intended to assist an organisation to cover some of the costs of developing and co-ordinating a project and taking it towards the start of work on site
For both grant schemes, applicants are generally expected to cover at least 50% of the cost of the work.
Applications for grants up to £5,000 can be made at any time; there are quarterly deadlines for applications for grants over £5,000.
Search the site
- Attention SME's! Don't miss out on the chance to get fully funded training for your workforce to help your business… https://t.co/qIlGVeNI70 4h ago
- A hub for industry and community alike. Employers cite the 'work life balance' as one of the best things about work… https://t.co/xdZJNdim5J 7h ago
- RT @visitexeter: Great to see #Exeter featured in this month's @BritainMagazine #visitexeter https://t.co/8gEROh80zr 11h ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: Nominations for the Outstanding Care Awards close tomorrow. With over 20 categories it's a great way to celebrate t… https://t.co/hLlaIU9PIn 11h ago