Fund title: Architectural Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants towards the costs of restoring historic buildings for the benefit of the public
2018 deadlines: 16 February, 11 May, 24 August and 2 November
The Architectural Heritage Fund can give advice, grants and loans to help registered charities and not-for-profit groups find new sustainable uses for the historic buildings in the community.
- Project Viability Grants – up to £5,000 – are to fund short studies to look at potential uses for a building and at its current condition.
- Project Development Grants – up to £25,000 – are intended to assist an organisation to cover some of the costs of developing and co-ordinating a project and taking it towards the start of work on site
For both grant schemes, applicants are generally expected to cover at least 50% of the cost of the work.
Applications for grants up to £5,000 can be made at any time; there are quarterly deadlines for applications for grants over £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @CompaniesHouse: You've still got time to register for our webinar with @HMRCbusiness on Monday: https://t.co/PaIgYfIoWB https://t.co/fuEKJod7A5 1d ago
- RT @InvestInExeter: Some of the businesses who will be exhibiting their vacancies at the upcoming jobs fair at @execornexchange on 6th… https://t.co/j13pyKa7vA 1d ago
- RT @Chamber_Devon: #apprenticeships offer a great path to students, but businesses still need support in reforms on the levy, says… https://t.co/HMfEtPX7QQ 2d ago
- RT @GeneratorHub: 'Coworking promotes working in a shared office space with plenty of different businesses, working on entirely diffe… https://t.co/zGOJwKPZuh 2d ago