Fund title: Architectural Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants towards the costs of restoring historic buildings for the benefit of the public
PDG 2017 deadlines: 15 February, 10 May, 16 August and 1 November
The Architectural Heritage Fund can give advice, grants and loans to help registered charities and not-for-profit groups find new sustainable uses for the historic buildings in the community.
- Project Viability Grants – up to £3,000 – are to fund short studies to look at potential uses for a building and at its current condition.
- Project Development Grants – up to £25,000 – are intended to assist an organisation to cover some of the costs of developing and co-ordinating a project and taking it towards the start of work on site
For both grant schemes, applicants are generally expected to cover at least 50% of the cost of the work.
Applications for Project Viability Grants can be made at any time; there are quarterly deadlines for applications for Project Development Grants.
Search the site
- RT @cgarcia_in_sw: We @HeartofSWLEP #backthesouthwest. Thank you to all those who came to the Summit today for your support and energy. https://t.co/khT7OUlzSs 11h ago
- RT @DevonCC: We #SupportAdoption – do you? https://t.co/snoOhzyuMd We're committed about improving the life chances for Devon’s… https://t.co/AaiDDbsDWz 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 2 Mentions, 632 Mention Reach, 1 Retweet, 2.77K Retweet Reach, 1 Tweet. See yours with… https://t.co/UUrhnv6Wba 1d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: Missed #TheSTEMMCell tonight? Book now for the next one! Discover how to boost your biz #productivity @danielhoney… https://t.co/KaXoYgAkln 1d ago