Fund title: Architectural Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants towards the costs of restoring historic buildings for the benefit of the public
PDG 2017 deadlines: 15 February, 10 May, 16 August and 1 November
The Architectural Heritage Fund can give advice, grants and loans to help registered charities and not-for-profit groups find new sustainable uses for the historic buildings in the community.
- Project Viability Grants – up to £3,000 – are to fund short studies to look at potential uses for a building and at its current condition.
- Project Development Grants – up to £25,000 – are intended to assist an organisation to cover some of the costs of developing and co-ordinating a project and taking it towards the start of work on site
For both grant schemes, applicants are generally expected to cover at least 50% of the cost of the work.
Applications for Project Viability Grants can be made at any time; there are quarterly deadlines for applications for Project Development Grants.
Search the site
- RECRUITING! Senior Economic Development Officer – Closes midnight! https://t.co/OYQaJzXnVk 1d ago
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/0JG7RZmBpS Deadline 4 June 3d ago
- RECRUITING! Senior Economic Development Officer – Closes 28th May https://t.co/5VdjeSFvpF 3d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Lots of interest in our #GDPR workshops especially from businesses in North Devon & South Devon. The hunt for more venues is on! 5d ago