Fund title: Architectural Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants towards the costs of restoring historic buildings for the benefit of the public
PDG 2017 deadlines: 15 February, 10 May, 16 August and 1 November
The Architectural Heritage Fund can give advice, grants and loans to help registered charities and not-for-profit groups find new sustainable uses for the historic buildings in the community.
- Project Viability Grants – up to £3,000 – are to fund short studies to look at potential uses for a building and at its current condition.
- Project Development Grants – up to £25,000 – are intended to assist an organisation to cover some of the costs of developing and co-ordinating a project and taking it towards the start of work on site
For both grant schemes, applicants are generally expected to cover at least 50% of the cost of the work.
Applications for Project Viability Grants can be made at any time; there are quarterly deadlines for applications for Project Development Grants.
Search the site
- RECRUITING: @dccapprentices looking for a new intake of #apprentices. Well paid + good benefits = Great Opportunity… https://t.co/b6Jq930Vmx 3h ago
- How will #Brexit affect your business? Provide your views in the HotSW Brexit Resilience & Opportunities Survey https://t.co/WXYXF7pADX 8h ago
- #PositivePeople will help bring you into the digital age. Visit our page to find out more: https://t.co/fGV5QwMtya #BigLotteryESF 12h ago
- Book tickets for Delivering Devolution – The Role of New Public Service Delivery Models https://t.co/vffKeSGfx5 1d ago