Providing quality childcare – support, guidance, tools and templates
The links below are aimed at providing information, advice and support to childcare providers. If you would like more information then please contact your Early Years and Childcare Service Adviser on 01392 383000.
- Useful documents, templates and guidance
- Online safety newsletter
Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). This document has been updated with all changes due to come into effect in September 2014. The revised version together with supporting documents can be obtained from the Families in the Foundation Years website.
- Let's Talk More
- Childcare Choices
- Play organisations
Play networks aim to provide an information hub for play providers across the area. The network’s forum is a valuable opportunity to talk about the barriers and challenges that face play providers as well as successes and achievements. It is the place to keep up to date with funding providers, find out what training and events are available and ask questions to other professionals who also share the passion for playwork. It is free to sign up to the forum.
- Useful website links
- GOV.UK – Business
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Companies House
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
- Charity Commission
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- Community Interest Companies Regulator
- Devon Voluntary Action (DeVa)
- Community Council of Devon
- Banking for Charities – a guide
- Early Years Milk Subsidy Scheme