E-Start data reports
Registration, reach and contacts data
This section provides performance information on the levels of registration, reach and contacts by individual children’s centres, children’s centre clusters, locality areas and at the Devon level. This report now also contains the information on reach to children living in the most deprived areas with performance information regarding the levels of reach to children living in the most deprived Lower Super Output Areas in Devon.
- Interactive data charts
- Evidence-informed Parenting Programme
This section provides information on the number of parents attending an evidence-informed parenting programme, The EIPP recording Tool and guidance on how to use it.
EIPP Data Tool
- Child population data
This section provides under 5 population data for each children’s centre area.
- All Devon LSOA 2016 – Detailed Information
- All Devon LSOA Registration, Reach and Population broken down by age 2016/17
- Under 5 Population, broken down by Children’s Centre, age group and LSOA (2016/17
- Under 5 Population, broken down by Children’s Centre, age group and LSOA (2015/16
- Under 5 population, broken down by Children’s Centre, age group and LSOA (2014/15)