Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
Do you qualify?
Parents and carers who receive any of the following may qualify:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided family is not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit.
You may also qualify if your child has:
- been looked after by the local authority for at least one day
- been adopted from care
- left care through a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order in England or Wales.
What you need to do
Your Early Years Provider should have given you a registration form, fill it in and return it to them.
Or download the form.