How can I protect myself from fraud?
Posted on 8 July 2013
- make sure your PIN and online banking details are not easy to guess and are not written down anywhere
- do not give your PIN or online banking logon details to anyone apart from your nominated person (if you have one)
- keep your card in a safe place
- make sure you report any loss or theft of your card as soon as possible
- make sure you have security (anti-virus) software installed on your computer if you are using the online banking facility
- don’t click on links and enter online banking login details if you get any emails asking you to do so.