How can I get statements or find out how much money is on my card?
Posted on 8 July 2013
There are a number of ways to view the balance on your Devon Card:
- Online (see How do I access the online banking facilities?)
- by telephone (see How do I access the telephone banking facilities?)
- by texting 07770 500500
- at an ATM (cash machine).
You can obtain a statement by:
- viewing it online or downloading a copy from your online bank account
- requesting a paper statement via your online bank account
- by calling 0844 412 1717
We encourage people to avoid the use of paper statements if possible because they incur a further cost for Devon County Council.