DAPH Annual School Leadership Conference
Exhibitors – Booking Information
‘Empowering Leadership’ Exhibition Suite on Thursday 11 October 2018
Bookings are now open for exhibitor opportunities at this year’s DAPH Annual Schol Leadership Conference. The event is taking place at the Saunton Sands Hotel, Braunton, North Devon, EX33 1LQ.
The Conference attracts around 120 school leaders from across the county and the Exhibition Suite is open on Day 1 (Thursday 11 October 2018) between 8.30am – 5.00pm. The event will offer your company considerable viewing time and a unique opportunity to gain exposure and engage face to face with senior leaders and budget holders.
P R I C I N G | Stand prices vary depending on your preferred exhibition area and range from £400 to £600 + VAT.
- Power, 1 x table (3ft) and 1 x chair per stand space.
- Company details and a brief profile within the Conference Programme.
- Sandwich lunch and refreshments for a maximum of two Company/Organisation representatives.
- Free WiFi
- Copy of delegate list and Conference Programme
- Prize incentive for delegates to visit your stand (prize draw card)
How to book:
- Download the Exhibitor Plan and Terms and Conditions document.
- Select your preferred three stands in priority order, noting that different exhibition areas attract different charge bands and set up times.
- Complete an O N L I N E B O O K I N G F O R M (note that this does not guarantee exhibition space – you will receive an email from the DAPH Office to advise whether you have been assigned a stand at this year’s event).
- An invoice requesting full payment will be issued once your booking has been confirmed by DAPH.
The DAPH Office will contact you via email to confirm whether your booking has been successful and which stand space has been assigned to your company/organisation.
Note that to avoid similar category exhibitors being positioned in close proximity, the DAPH Office may assign you an alternative stand in order to improve the viewing experience for delegates.