School Leadership Support Service (SLSS)
01392 380518 or 07970 905511
N E W | Head Strong – Investing in ourselves. Wellbeing: what’s it all about?
Whether new to headship or with some experience of school leadership, the rapidly changing school environment means that the role of headteacher is becoming increasingly complex and demanding. The School Leadership Support Service is designed to promote effective school leadership and the personal wellbeing of headteachers.
The service is frontlined by the DAPH Office and offers:
- a personal and professional support service to all school leaders
- fresh perspectives to resolve issues, to identify priorities and to enable progress
- advice and expertise to develop and strengthen school leadership teams
- guidance on successfully managing work life balance and prioritising Dedicated Headship Time
This is achieved by providing:
- a dedicated, confidential support service via telephone and e-mail during term time
- help to identify and access services from partner organisations
- personalised support from one of a team of Mentor Heads who are all highly experienced in school leadership and able to offer specific skills and specialisms
- opportunities and other support initiatives for ongoing personal and professional development
SLSS Mentor Heads Personal Profiles – Read More>>
DAPH is pleased to be able to offer the School Leadership Support Service in partnership with: