Bikeability is today’s cycle training programme. It’s like cycling proficiency, but better! It’s about gaining practical skills and understanding how to cycle on today’s roads. Bikeability gives everyone the skills and confidence for all kinds of cycling.
There are three Bikeability levels to complete, so everyone can learn to be safe and have fun on a bike.
How do children get on a Bikeability course?
- FREE courses in schools. If your school is not hosting our training, ask them why! Most children are trained this way
- Bikeability holiday courses
- FREE bespoke Bikeability Level 3 course for your child and their friends, near you!
Any questions? Please contact:
- email: email@example.com
- website: www.plymouthssp.co.uk/content/bikeability-devon
- phone: 01752 515384 or 07967 488315
If you wish to arrange free Bikeability courses in your school please visit Information for schools
Tell us how we did
Please spare a couple of minutes and complete our new and very short Bikeability feedback survey. Leave your email address and you will be entered in our free draw!
Want to try cycling on a ‘real’ road?
Have you visited the new Cycle Training area at Hamlin Lane Playing Fields, Exeter – near Polsloe Bridge Station? There is a real road layout, with junctions and roundabouts. It’s a great chance to practice cycling in a traffic-free area.