What are the responsibilities of the town or parish council once signed up to the scheme?
Posted on: 20 December 2016
- All work must be discussed and agreed with the local neighbourhood highway officer prior to commencing.
- All work must be coordinated appropriately.
- Volunteers or contractors must undertake and have the necessary training requirements.
- All work must have a complete risk assessment and these must be easily accessed if required by DCC.
- Work must be recorded on the Road Warden app (launching mid-2017).