If you or someone you know has a problem with alcohol or drugs, there’s a wide range of services that can help.
Local support in Devon
Are you worried about your drug or alcohol use, or a professional who would like to refer someone you are supporting to support?
Together Drug & Alcohol Service supports adults living in Devon to address their drug and/or alcohol use.
We are committed to:
- a person-centred support
- collaborating with other organisations
- a family and community focus
- working with people rather than for people
- no door being the wrong door
- recognising trauma.
We can offer:
- advice and information on how to reduce harm
- group work programmes
- one worker to coordinate support and offer support on a one to one basis
- whole family support
- programmes and activities to support recovery
- prescribing options such as methadone and prescribing for alcohol detoxification
- needle exchange.
Talking to someone can help with an addiction issue. If you would like to speak to a counsellor, The Counselling Directory lists professionals who provide talking therapy services in Devon.
Other support can be found from: