Our purpose is to help the people of Devon to live their lives well.
To do that effectively we need to:
- think about our work and how we operate differently
- design our services around what matters to the people of Devon.
We know that we can’t transform with the same thinking and approaches that have created our current services, processes and systems. To help us think differently we are using the Vanguard Method of systems thinking to help us understand our organisation as a system and to:
- challenge our assumptions and change thinking
- listen to our citizens and understand what matters to them
- understand how work currently flows through our system
- design new systems based around citizen’s needs.