Key points for partners
Peer Challenge – Key points for partners
- CQC have indicated they plan to introduce inspections of integrated health and social care provision and commissioning, this will be useful preparation
- The Peer Team are likely to want to interview some of the key players from partner organisations, typically:
- Chair and/or Chief Executive of CCG
- Adult Safeguarding Board chair and members
- Focus group of voluntary and community organisations
- Focus group of independent and voluntary sector providers
- The LGA methodology has recently been updated and is forward looking and focussed on whole system leadership and joint working
- g. Is there recognised and active leadership by all statutory partners in promoting wellbeing and safeguarding?
- g. To what extent is the Health and Wellbeing Board exercising collective leadership in identifying, prioritising and meeting population needs?
- How are services being transformed to ensure all resources are optimised across the health and social care system?
- How integrated is the approach to commissioning between the council, the NHS and other partners?
- The LGA team includes peers with experience in NHS, Public Health and Community development
- The report will comment on the effectiveness of partnership working in Devon
- CQC are aware of the review and will receive the report