Do you offer any concessions?
You do not have to pay any fees where you meet one of the following conditions and your course code ends in an X or FS2
- You are using your course to support entry into employment and you are receiving Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work Related Activity Group (WRAG) or Universal Credit1
- You are aged 19-23* years of age and studying your first full Level 2 qualification (Note: does not apply to all courses) (information about qualification levels).
- You are aged 19-23* and your highest qualification is at Level 1 or below1 or you do not have any qualifications. (Note: does not apply to all courses) (information about qualification levels).
- You are unemployed, in receipt of state benefit (not including JSA, ESA WRAG or universal benefit) and are using your course to support entry into employment1(Note: this does not apply to Modern Foreign Language courses)
- You are enrolling on a English or maths GCSE course and have not reached GCSE level C or above in English and maths1 (Please note: GCSE courses are not, currently, available at our Ilfracombe and Tavistock centres).
Acceptable evidence for concessions and financial support MUST be submitted to the centre within seven days of your enrolment. Failure to provide evidence will mean payment of full course fees.
What evidence do I need?
* Evidence Required 1Self Declaration to be signed 2 Eligibility criteria applies to all courses