We are committed to responding to for access to personal data requests (otherwise known as subject access requests) in a professional and timely manner. However there are circumstances where we may be unable to provide you with information you have requested.
There are a number of exemptions from the right of subject access and these are detailed below:
- confidential references
- publicly available information
- prejudice to investigations into crime and taxation issues
- management information
- prejudice to negotiations with the requester
- prejudice to performance of regulatory activity
- legal advice and proceedings
- prejudice to social work function.
Further details of these exemptions are available from the Information Commissioner’s Office subject access request code of practice.