• Compensation Paid to Motorists

    Under the Freedom of Information Act can I ask for the following information: • The amount of compensation that has been paid to motorists for road accidents over the last four financial years? (2016/17, 2015/16, 2014/15, 2013/14) 2013/2014 – £148,932.90 … Continue reading

  • Street Register

      “According to this link to the Department for Transport’s Code of Practice, Fourth Edition, revised October 2016: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/43578/street-works-code-of-practice.pdf a local authority is required to maintain a register of all publicly maintainable highways, non-publicly maintainable highways and private streets.  Further, … Continue reading

  • Ridgeway Lane, Colyton

    This we apply for under the “Freedom of Information Act”. As there is a substantial risk to any pedestrian, cyclist or motorist that use the lane it is now our intention to bring this matter [concerning Ridgeway Lane, Colyton] to … Continue reading

  • Damage to Vehicles

    Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I seek the following information (held by your insurance team) regarding damage to vehicles caused by poor road conditions on roads under your local authority administration for each financial years 2015/16 and 2016/17. … Continue reading

  • Compensation claims

    1) Please could you give me the information regarding how much compensation has been given to claimants over the last three years (total £amount). Please break this down per year. (15,16,17). 2015: £832,996.17 2016: £422,521.79 2017 (up to 11th October … Continue reading

  • Child abuse – parental prosecutions

    How many parents have been prosecuted for child abuse by deliberately manipulating a child against another parent in the Family Court arena. Devon County Council  does not prosecute parents involved in child abuse cases. Therefore we do not hold this … Continue reading