• Parenting Assessments – Spend and Numbers

    “I would like to know what Devon County Council’s annual expenditure on residential parenting assessments was in each of the last 10 years. I.E. in 2017,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,09,08,07. The below table shows the net spend on residential parent and child placements for … Continue reading

  • Domestic Abuse Support for Children

    1. How many support services do you provide in your local authority for children and young people (aged up to 18) who have lived in a household where domestic abuse has occurred? 1 – Young person’s Independent Domestic Violence Advisor … Continue reading

  • Unaccompanied asylum seeking children

    1. Please provide the number of unaccompanied asylum seeking children (UASC) in your borough in each of the following years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018? We have interpreted your reference to “children” to mean anyone under the age of … Continue reading

  • Dublin III Regulation

    Please provide a copy of any internal policies, published or unpublished, prepared by your authority, or any central Government guidance, or other policies relating to: 1. Assessment of need of children transferred to the UK under the Dublin III regulation, … Continue reading

  • Devon Social Services Management Structure

    List of all of the individual teams within Children’s and Young Peoples social Service’s also including the names and contact numbers of all team managers Children’s and Young Peoples Social Services Structure Chart with names. All of the individual teams … Continue reading

  • Provision and funding of short breaks

    I am sending this request under the Freedom of Information Act. I am seeking information about funding for the provision of short breaks from caring for carers of disabled children over the last few years and the next financial year. … Continue reading

  • Cannabis risks advice for parents

    What policies or procedures does the Local Authority have in place to ensure parents are informed on the risks of cannabis so that they can better safeguard their children Devon County Council commissions the YSMART service to provide Drug and … Continue reading