Please can you provide me the following information regarding your local authority’s domestic waste collection provision.
1. What is the frequency of your general kerbside household waste collection i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly?
a. What kerbside recycling provision does your authority provide i.e. paper/cardboard, glass, metals, etc? Please state all waste types collected.
b. What is the frequency of collection for this provision? (if different for each waste type please state).
c. Is the recycling provision source segregated (i.e. numerous receptacles) or a mixed collection (i.e. all placed in one receptacle)?
3. Does your authority provide a food waste kerbside collection service? If so what is the collection frequency?
4. Does your authority provide a garden waste kerbside collection service? If so what is the collection frequency?
5. Do you provide a bulky item collection service? If so is there a charge and what is the charge?
6. How many household waste recycling centres does your authority have?
Devon County Council is not responsible for waste collection and therefore does not hold this information. Waste collection is the responsibility of District and Unitary councils in Devon. Please contact them directly using the information on the links provided.
Devon County Council operates the Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRCs) but does not accept collected litter at these sites, so we do not believe them to fall within the remit of your request. There are a total of 19 recycling centres and further details are publicly available on our website using the following link; recycling centres. Further information regarding Waste and Recycling is also publicly available on our website.