Please provide figures for weekly fees for:
NURSING care of frail older people (2015/6)
1. NURSING care of frail older people (2016/7)
2. RESIDENTIAL care of frail older people (2015/16)
3. RESIDENTIAL care of frail older people (2016/17)
4. NURSING care of dementia (2015/16)
5. NURSING care of dementia (2016/17)
6. RESIDENTIAL care of dementia (2015/16)
7. RESIDENTIAL care of dementia (2016/2017)
(NB: If you operate a range of fees, complete both MINIMUM and MAXIMUM fields. If you have a single fixed payment for an item, OR if you have set a ceiling for an item, please enter it in the MAXIMUM field.)
Devon County Council does not hold this information. In common with other local authorities, we do not divide older people in residential/nursing care into two categories: those who have physical frailties and those who have dementia.
We categorise people by their primary support reason: physical support, sensory support, support with memory/cognition, learning disability support, mental health support and social support.
We publish the average fee we paid in a given year broken down by age band, primary support reason and service type – and this information is already in the public domain for all local authorities:
Please see link below.