- Do you currently have an electronic record system(s) or case management system in place for social care case management?
- What company currently provides your system(s)?
- How much are you currently spending on this system annually for licensing and support fees?
Approximately £200k per annum
- What is the date of contract expiry for the system(s)?
The existing contract with OLM comes up for contract end and review in February 2019 but may move onto an annual support and upgrade arrangement.
- How many users of the current system?
- How is your system hosted?
- Who is responsible for IT strategy in your authority?
ICT Commissioning Team
- Who is responsible for procurement of Social Care systems in your authority?
ICT Commissioning Team working in partnership with business leads