Date of Request: 01/10/2015
Date of Disclosure: 23/10/2015
Request and Response:-
- How many adults has your local authority assessed under section 9 of the Care Act from 1 April 2015 to 30 September 2015?
There were 12,201 adults who were assessed between 01/04/2015 and 30/09/2015, on 20,407 assessments.
- Of these assessments, how many were carried out by a a) registered social worker or b) a registered occupational therapist?
Of the assessments above there were 2,118 that were completed by a Social Worker and 2,399 that were completed by an Occupational Therapist.
- How many of the adults assessed for care and support needs from 1/4/2015 to 30/9/2015 did the authority determine had eligible needs for care and support, under section 13 of the Care Act?
The number of adults whose needs were deemed eligible according to the form outcomes was 3,304. However, we provided services to 9,899 clients out of the total assessed.
- How many of the adults assessed from 1/4/2015 to 30/9/2015 were given a personal budget under section 26 of the Care Act?
There were 8,447 clients who were given a Personal Budget in this time period.
- For how many of the adults assessed from 1/4/2015 to 30/9/2015 did your local authority arrange an advocate under section 67 of the act?
There have been 40 eligible Care Act referrals between these dates for Advocacy.
- For how many adults did your local authority carry out a full community care assessment from 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015?
The authority did full community assessments on 16,466 adults across 26,758 assessments during 2014/15.
- Of adults who received a community care assessment from 1/4/2014 to 31/3/2015 how many did the local authority determine had eligible needs during the same period, under the prioritising need in the context of Putting People First guidance?
Of the adults assessed there were 12,802 who were deemed eligible in 2014/15 under the Putting People First guidance.