1. What was the council’s target for affordable home building?
2. What number of affordable homes were actually built?
3. What was the number of affordable homes required to be built by developers who had been granted planning permission?
4. If possible please provide the names of developers and expected number of affordable homes, as per planning permission
5. How many instances occurred where housing developers were unable to deliver the number of affordable homes expected in the original planning permission?
6. Please provide the names of housing developers who were unable to deliver the original number of affordable homes expected (as per point 5) and the numbers of affordable houses they actually delivered
7. Where developers were unable to deliver expected numbers of affordable homes (as per point 5), what sum was paid to the council?
Devon County Council do not hold this information. These requests for information relates to services provided by District and Unitary councils in Devon
In order to provide advice and assistance we suggest you contact the relevant authority.
Please see link below for details.