Supporting your learning
We understand that sometimes you may need extra support to aid your learning. Learning support is designed to give you the support you need to access your course. Any learner can apply for support with their learning.
Learning support may include:
- equipment such as specialised computer keyboards, large screen computers, dictaphones and screen readers
- a learning support assistant to work with you in the classroom
- assistance in exams, such as extra time
- a hearing loop, coloured overlays and other aids and adaptations to support your learning
- study skills, portfolio building and organisational skills.
For more information and to discuss any other requirements you may have, please make an appointment with one of our learning support tutors:
Call MyDevon on 0845 155 1014
Coming soon . . . book an appointment online